MYSTERY WIRE (LAS VEGAS – KLAS) — A settlement has been reached over the now infamous “Storm Area 51” event back in 2019.
Previously, Connie West, owner of the Little A’Le’Inn in Rachel, Nevada, sued the organizers of “Alienstock” for holding a separate event, using the same name, in Las Vegas. She says they violated an agreement.
The parties settled for $26,000.
- Storm Area 51: A look back and ahead one year later
- ‘Storm Area 51’ ends up costing county almost $200,000
- Creator of ‘Storm Area 51’s’ Facebook page wants to stop Alienstock Festival; cease and desist letter sent
- Storm Area 51 is no joke, a timeline of how it began
- Lawsuit might follow #StormArea51, but events posed few problems